As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing Allergy Injections to our patients, document and maintain medical records in the electronic medical records system, and provide patient education.
- Greets patients and prepares allergy injections for each patient
- Administers allergy injections throughout the day
- Maintain accurate patient medical records utilizing the electronic medical record system.
- Observes, records, and reports any local or systemic reactions from Immunotherapy.
- Asses patient needs and suggests solutions to patient care problems.
- Learn and perform Immunotherapy vial mixing procedures
- Responsible for following OSHA guidelines
- Inform management of supplies that need to be ordered and ensure cleanliness of the allergy injection room
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written, verbal, and computer communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louisville, KY 40207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply