Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference-Are you ready for the challenge?
Do you know who we are? Dedicated. Compassionate. Innovative.
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality compassionate urgent care.
Our culture and our values
We’re dedicated to our customers, truly team oriented, fast paced, and fun! We enjoy participating in and supporting a range of community outreach opportunities including holiday events, runs, festivals, wellness fairs, and parades.
Our values are simple and we live them everyday:
- Do the Right Thing
- Do the Best You Can
- Show Others that You Care
As a Medical Assistant with Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine you will be in a collaborative and innovative environment. You will support practitioners and other members of the health care team by gathering patient medical history, taking and recording vital sign information, and assisting with minor, office-based procedures. Conducting testing, medication administration and patient care as ordered by a practitioner.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greets and rooms patients including taking all vitals such as ht, wt, temp, pulse, respiratory, and/or
- pulse oximetry.
- Completes intake of patients in the room including reviewing med hx, social hx, medication lists and
- chief complaint.
- Anticipates if the provider needs any other tests run including Hgb Mc, Quick Strep, Rapid Flu, Urine Dip, pregnancy, and COVID test.
- Conducts call backs as directed by providers including getting lab results, prescription refills, tickler files, re-scheduling and general messages.
- Responsible for injections, phlebotomy, setting up and assisting with procedures, nebulizers, and EKGs.
- Conducts drug and alcohol testing according to Department of Transportation and company guidelines.
- Conducts Occupational Medicine testing including audio testing, pulmonary function testing, respirator fit testing, physical capacity exams, Department of Transportation exams, Federal Aviation exams, etc.
- Answers phones, checks in/checks out patients, and processes referrals when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Kindness and Optimism
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Work Ethic
- Self Awareness
Medical Assistant Diploma or License
What can you expect from Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine?
- Cost effective medical insurance
- Dental & vision
- 401 K profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition program
- An Innovative & collaborative organization
- Interactive, unique, dedicated hands on training
- Holiday celebrations, team sports days & community events
- Team building events such as Topgolf outings, attending Rockies games, Holiday parties, and much more!
- Pay DOE: $19-$20
If you have what it takes to make a difference and you’re ready for the challenge, then we’d like to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 12 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply