CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver
Home care aid/ Caregiver
NO VACCINE REQUIRED
$500 Sign on bonus
- Cares for elderly, disabled, convalescent or handicapped at individual home, or day-time residence.
- Assists with daily activities at individual home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Purchases and prepares meals and groceries for individual.
- Helps patient up and down stairs, in and out of bed, etc.
- Administers oral medication written under doctor prescription.
- Accompanies ambulatory patients outside of home.
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to individual, upon request.
- Visits several households to provide similar daily care.
- Educated family about status/health of individual being cared for.
- Performs various other tasks, as directed or upon request by individual or family.
- Minimum Education: Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 5 Years in similarly related field
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Teaching/Training Clearly explains concepts and information; Varies presentation style to satisfy different learning needs.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to walk.
- Occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to bend, lift or climb.
- Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift moderate weights (25-50 pounds).
- Occasionally required to lift heavy weights (50 pounds or greater).
- Finger dexterity required.
- Hand coordination required.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, ability to adjust or focus.
- Flexible work schedule
- PTO and Tuition Reimbursement’s will be a benefit as of January 2022.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We hire Veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing education credits
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Home Health
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- Differential pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply