Outpatient Therapist Opportunity – Full Time, Part Time, or Fee For Service
Arbour Hospital is an important community resource for a wide range of vital behavioral healthcare services. We treat primary psychiatric and substance abuse disorders and constantly strive to meet the needs of our communities with treatment that address individualized behavioral health needs.
At Arbour Hospital, we work diligently and compassionately to provide patients and their families with high-quality care and service excellence across a continuum of specialized behavioral health services. We have proudly served the residents of the greater Boston area since 1909. Our medical staff consists of psychiatrists who average 20 years of practice at our facility, providing a solid and trusted foundation for our patient-focused approach to behavioral healthcare. We stand ready to provide compassionate care through inpatient treatment and a strong continuum of aftercare services, community-based programs, and day treatment.
The Outpatient Therapist delivers direct services to clients, and may provide individual, group, family, or other authorized therapy services within our outpatient center; participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning; and ensures that any treatments delivered are within the scope of the therapist’s training, experience and general level of competence.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy sessions
- Support clients through collaboration with other medical service providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including crisis services), and other community agencies and resources
- Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedule
- Very Flexible Schedule / Hours
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries
- Weekly supervision to meet clinical licensing requirements
- Internal advancement opportunities
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were over $11 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has over 89,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhsinc.com
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or closely related Mental Health field from an accredited college or university
- Eligible for one of the following licenses: LICSW, LMHC OR LMFT
- LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMHT, or PHD preferred
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply