Assisting Hands Home Care provides non-medical in-home care to seniors and those with disabilities in Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Uptown, Lakewood, Coppell, Farmers Branch, and Las Colinas. As the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award winner, we provide a supportive environment for all of our caregivers who are passionate about providing the best possible home care for our clients.
- Must have at least 1-year experience working in a facility
- Must have a driver’s license
- Must have an ID and SSS card
- Must have an updated CPR certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Flexible schedule (full-time or part-time)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Training Provided
- Supplemental Insurance Available
- CNA Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonus
We make sure that we provide more opportunities for everyone!
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a valid Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Which shift(s) are you available to work?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply