Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
Community Bridges is currently seeking Registered Nurses at our multiple locations throughout Arizona.
Our RN team provide engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication education and observation, and coordination of services both in person and by phone. You will utilize their skills to address the acute and chronic needs of your patients. You’re driven, compassionate and serious about making a difference.
Float and RN Supervisors opportunities available.
- Provide behavioral and medical nursing care for the patients in your unit
- Consult with medical practitioners and other assigned staff in designing appropriate patient care plans
- Communicate and carry out directions from the medical practitioner and communicate any barriers to providing services
- Observe, document, and communicate patient responses to nursing interventions and change in condition
- Required: Associates Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- 1-3 years of Health Care related experience with exposure to behavioral and medical crisis situations
- Current and in good standing Arizona Board of Nursing License
- Current Arizona Driver’s License
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- 401K with employer match
- 5-Weeks PTO
Community Bridges (CBI) is an integrated healthcare provider of behavioral health and substance use programs, offering comprehensive care, prevention, treatment, and education using evidence-based models. CBI is committed to providing patient-first, quality healthcare services.
CBI was ranked #5 in the top 10 Behavioral Health Services for 2020
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans – Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match – 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Click Here To Apply