Sign-on bonus available for active RBTs!
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Full Time
About Thrive Behavior Centers
Thrive Behavior Centers is a locally owned company, founded in 2020. We value the hard work our RBTs do every day. We offer RBTs the support they need to teach life-changing skills to kids with autism and give them the respect and reinforcement they deserve. Why just work… when you can Thrive?
Our Aledo, TX area center (less than 30 minutes from downtown Ft Worth in peak traffic – 161 J D Towles Dr., Willow Park, TX 76244)
Our North Fort Worth area center – located near North Tarrant Parkway and Hwy 377 in the North Fort Worth/Keller area.
Our Burleson center (opened 5/2/22) – located at 12333 Bear Plaza Ste. 200, Burleson, TX 76028
*Current Registered Behavior Technician certification is required for all locations at this time,*
***Obtaining Current Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification Required***
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in special education, applied behavior analysis, psychology, or a related field.
- Previous ABA therapy experience with early learners (ages 2-10) in clinical or in-home environment.
- Experience working with individuals with autism, other intellectual or developmental disabilities, and/or severe challenging behaviors.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Role Description
The RBT’s primary responsibility is conducting ABA therapy sessions with children with autism, as directed by and under the supervision of a BCBA.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to do the following:
- Be fun, enthusiastic, patient, and compassionate while working with children with autism who may have significant challenging behaviors and communication deficits.
- Implement applied behavior analysis treatment programs as written, discussed and/or demonstrated by BCBA.
- Regularly demonstrate ABA thorough understanding of applied behavior analysis techniques, strategies and client programs during supervision sessions with a BCBA.
- Appropriately accept and implement feedback from supervisors.
- Accurately and efficiently collect data.
- Assist clients with physical needs and personal care, including lifting, positioning, feeding, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- Appropriately communicate with colleagues, supervisors and client families as needed.
- Uphold ethical standards and all Thrive Behavior Centers’ policies and procedures, including the BACB ethics code, client confidentiality requirements, and mandated reporting standards.
- Complete all tasks necessary to maintain RBT certification
- Work in a fast-paced, potentially stressful environment while remaining patient and calm with a positive attitude toward coworkers and clients.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Reinforcement
At Thrive Behavior Centers we believe in providing quality reinforcement for our team members’ hard work. These are just some of the benefits available to full-time RBTs.
- Competitive pay, starting at $18 per hour – based on experience
- 10 Days PTO / 8 Paid Holidays / One week paid off at Christmas
- Generous health insurance benefit package
- Opportunities to grow professionally as our company grows
- Collaborative work environment focused on our clients and their families
- Management that is responsive and supportive
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Do you have experience in applied behavior analysis?
- Do you have experience working with children with special needs?
- RBT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply