Registered Behavior Technician
Life Skills Classroom (LSC)
Please review the Job Description for more information.
Hours / Work Times
7 Hours Per Day (8:10 a.m. – 3:40 p.m.) includes 30 minutes unpaid lunch
190 days per year (180 student days/10 holidays)
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Must meet Paraeducator Employment Requirements as follows:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age and hold a high school diploma or its equivalent; AND
- Must meet one or more of the following:
- Have received a passing score of 461 or higher on the Education Testing Service ParaPro Assessment (ETS test/PRAXIS); or
- Hold an Associate Degree or higher from an accredited college or university; or
- Have earned 72 quarter credits or 48 semester credits at 100 level or higher at an accredited college or university; or
- Have completed a Paraeducator Apprenticeship Program (program must be registered with the Washington State Apprenticeship and Training Council).
Position Duration: Permanent
Position Status: Student Support
Classification Group: Professional Technicians (PSE) Class III
Click Here To Apply