Brighton Hospice offers a different work environment in healthcare with several benefits. Flexible schedule options, decompression time while traveling to your next patient, the ability to spend more one-on-one time with your patients AND MORE!
Our CNAs spend more time with our patients than any other team member and are a vital and valued part of our care team!
On an average day as a Full-Time CNA, with Brighton Hospice you will travel locally to provide care where our patients are located. This role requires daily driving in order to provide care where our patients are, this could be a home setting, facility setting, hospital, etc.
- Provide social interaction and reassurance to the patient and family
- Spend one on time assisting hospice patients with daily living activities
- Report changes in the patient conditions or environment to the attending nurse/RN
- Support patient teaching and other procedures based on patient plans of care supported by RNs, Therapists, Social Workers, and Chaplains
- Prepare and submit documentation of observations, findings, and services provided
- Administer emergency first aid when needed
- Perform additional, related duties as needed
WHY Brighton Hospice
- We pride ourselves on hiring the most compassionate, skilled professionals and investing in our team members
- 120 hours of PTO annually
- Paid holidays
- Monthly bonus potential
- Cellphone and mileage reimbursement
- Affordable health insurances (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability)
- Great Culture and team atmosphere
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Are you currently licensed to work as a CNA?
- Do you have a current driver’s license?
- Do you have access to reliable transportation?
- Do you have active auto insurance?
- Are you ready to take the next big step in your career?
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM APPLY TODAY!
Brighton Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and participates in E-Verify.
Click Here To Apply