- Deliver individual and group therapy sessions and provide residents with alternative coping mechanisms for managing stress.
- Provide participants with education regarding addiction and recovery management, such as positive thinking and assertiveness.
- Address problems that may lead to relapse by helping participants develop appropriate ways to deal with stressful situations.
- Monitor clients’ compliance with treatment plans to ensure recovery is sustained.
- Advise family members of the clients’ progress, provide counseling and support to them, and refer them to other resources when necessary.
- Follow through on referrals as required; e.g. community services, 12-step programs, aftercare programs, mental healthcare etc.
- Provide supervision to interns and volunteers in the facility.
- Document all interactions with participants, including any signs of abuse.
- Ensure that treatment center complies with state regulations; e.g. operating hours, required number of staff etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.37 – $24.23 per hour
- 4 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply