Behavioral Health Solutions is now hiring a Medical Billing Specialist for a full time position with our Tempe, AZ office. The Medical Billing Specialist will aid in the administration of the day-to-day operations of the claims department and accounts receivable system.
Behavioral Health Solutions is a team of mental health treatment professionals specialize in providing comprehensive behavioral health services in Skilled Nursing Facilities and through Outpatient Telehealth. As we expand in the healthcare industry, we are seeking skilled professionals of the highest caliber of integrity to join us.
Job Type: Full Time (Monday to Friday, In-Office)
- Perform posting charges
- Perform completion of claims to payers
- Conduct duties in a professional and timely fashion
- Submit billing data to the appropriate insurance providers
- Process claims
- Resolve denial instances
- Achieve maximum reimbursement for services provided
- Deploy, maintain and report on various programs
- Do Medicare reviews
- Do Medicaid reviews
- Conduct audits
- Proficient in reading and understanding Remittance Advice/EOBs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand medical records
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with medical claim submission and payment posting
- Experience with insurance verification/patient eligibility.
- Experience with EMR systems is required. (Athena One Preferred)
- Competitive Earnings
- Training and Supervision
- Work-Life Balance
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and more)
- A 401k account with a Company Match
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour DOE