Guardian Healthcare is a licensed home healthcare Agency. Website: www.myguardian.org
We care about our caregivers! We are looking for a Clinical Manager to lead and manage our RNs and LPNs who report to our Boston office.
***MA Residents are eligible for Sign-On Bonus up to $4,000*** (Depending on hours worked)
The successful candidate must:
- Be a RN or PT licensed in MA
- Have Clinical Management experience in home care
- Have management experience
- Live in MA within a reasonable commute of Jamaica Plain (Boston)
Overview of Job Responsibilities
- Manages and coordinates the clinical team within our Boston office ensuring the provision of safe, timely, quality home care services to patients from admission to discharge.
- Ensures that all clinical services are coordinated and provided by the team within their offices in an efficient and cost-effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of patient centered care.
- Works collaboratively with leaders across GH Divisions to develop systems to ensure effective coordination and integration between Utilization Management functions and Clinical Review, Contracting, and Claims Processes.
- Provides administrative leadership and budgetary responsibility for the clinical skilled department. Ensures that their functions are aligned with and supportive of the overall operational leadership goals.
- Oversees coordinated care with the interdisciplinary team, clinician, patient/family and referring agency ensuring quality of contracted and internal services in the continuum of care for patients.
- Within their offices, develops, monitors and revises objectives for care of the patient to include policies and procedures, referrals, staff assignments and schedules, on-call availability, chart audits, patient visits, and continuity of care.
- Participates with the physician, referral sources, Clinical Director and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
- Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff and conducts performance evaluations of team to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
- Participates in the agency QAPI program ensuring that Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement (PI) are part of a systematic, comprehensive, and data-driven approach.
- Assists with human resource management including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring/termination of healthcare personnel in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Applies knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, and other regulatory requirements to ensure compliance and quality standards for the patients within their care.
- Flexible, Part Time or Negotiated Hours.
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401K) Match
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage and Travel Time for onsite visits, if required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $101,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Home Health
Our employees are required to be vaccinated.
Guardian Healthcare takes all mandated steps and every reasonable measure to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
All PPE and Training is provided.
- Are you vaccinated?
- Do you live within a reasonable commute of Boston (Jamaica Plain)?
- RN or PT license in MA (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply