Trident Pain Management is looking to add a new team member to our Marketing Department! This position is responsible for maintaining existing business relationships, developing and establishing new business relationship within the geographic territory with an emphasis on face-to-face contacts. The marketing person will solidify referral relationships on behalf of the company. Come join a team that strives to provide safe and compassionate care!
Building and maintaining business relationships with positive and high energy
Able to problem solve issues
Excellent with time-management skills
Visiting various attorney’s offices to gather case details
Managing materials (i.e.: inventory, brochure count, website, etc.)
Marketing experience preferred
Strong skillset of Microsoft Word/Excel required
Working knowledge of Outlook programs required
Basic computer skills are a must!
Must have outgoing and tenacious personality
Keeping detailed/accurate reports of travel sites/information collected
Gaining case knowledge and establishing good relationships with offices visited
Promoting our practice
Provide excellent customer service and take an active role in patient satisfaction and experience.
The ideal candidate should be willing to work within a team to provide the highest quality of patient care in a fast-paced/high volume and pain management practice while maintaining a positive, caring attitude.
Bilingual preferred, but not required
**MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION AND BE WILLING TO TRAVEL THROUGHOUT THE SAN ANTONIO AREA**
Heath Insurance benefit packages available after 90 days
On the job training
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16 to $18 per hour
To keep our employees safe as possible while working in the business office and/or clinics, they are required to wear masks, use hand sanitizer, practice social distancing and complete temperature checks prior to the beginning of each shift.
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
- Identify and establish relationships with community groups, healthcare professionals, physicians, and clinics
- Create and deliver marketing materials to existing referrals and new contacts
- Help plan, coordinate and execute the company’s marketing efforts, including attending community events, tradeshows and marketing events
- Delivers meals or snacks to current and prospective new business accounts
- Maintain accurate spreadsheets & documentation of all contacts; existing and new
- Generate performance and referral reports
- Update the marketing material such as brochures, website, Facebook, Instagram.
- Provide education and communication to the company for both new and existing business relationships
- Serve as a resource person for processing purposes regarding forms, procedures, and workflow for existing and new business relationships
- Troubleshoot any issues, problems & complaints with existing & new business relationships
- Perform marketing demographics of each company with cell phone numbers for managers, physicians, attorneys & case managers
- Adheres to the company standards of Business Conduct
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78249: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply