: Full Time Regular
Shift: EVENING SHIFT
Under the direction of the Chairman, a Laboratory Technician performs analysis on patient specimens, and assures both accuracy and precision when reporting out results.
- Must complete in-house orientation program
- 2 year degree in Medical Lab Technology from an accredited institution or CLIA requirements.
Experience And Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Speaks, reads and writes English
- No experience necessary, however successful completion of training as per department guidelines.
- NYS Department of Education Clinical Laboratory Technician license or permit.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time and lifting reagents and supplies
- Exposure to biohazardous materials
Click Here To Apply