CVHCare, a leader in Home Health Clinical services, headquartered in beautiful San Ramon CA, is currently seeking a Speech & Language Pathologist to join our Home Health Care Agency located in Woodland Hills, CA. This is a great opportunity to join an established leader in the California home health industry, with the freedom to put your skills and imagination to work. We are Compassionate Visionary Health Care, where passion and team spirit are nurtured and rewarded.
About the position: The primary function of our Speech & Language Pathologist (SLP) is to diagnose, treat and prevent speech, voice, swallowing and other related disorders. Using a variety of techniques, you will diagnose the nature and extent of impairment, record and analyze speech, language and swallowing irregularities and help your patients develop or recover reliable communication skills and maximize speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities. Our SLP’s participate in case conferences, in-services and other meetings (remotely) to ensure ongoing coordinated and comprehensive care is provided.
Schedule: Per Diem (6 visits p/week)
- Non-traditional schedules are available, i.e., Thursday-Monday
Locations: Area #45 covering the areas of
Agoura Hills, Moorpark, Newbury Park, Oak Park, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Calabasas
Area #42 covers the areas of Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Lake Balboa, Reseda, Tarzana, Topanga, West Hills, Winnetka and Woodland Hills
- Minimum 6 months SLP experience & A Speech Language Pathology license in good standing
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance
- CPR Certification
- Successful completion of Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) under supervision of a licensed professional.
- Active CA Speech & Language Pathologist license.
- Good computer skills and ability to complete EMR documentation in a timely manner.
This is NOT a remote position
Click Here To Apply