We are looking for a Physican Assistant (PA-C) to join a busy multi-specialty orthopedic practice. Ortho or Personal Injury experience preferred.
- Assist with consultation and follow-up on a routine and structured basis.
- Assists with medical decision making, data gathering, order entry, timely documentation and in transition of care.
- Assists with reassessments, acute visits, clinics, test monitoring, patient follow up and medical management.
- Functions as a role model for all staff members
- Pre and Post Operative Patient Care
- Performs therapeutic joint injections- trigger point injections and joint injections
- Current National Certification required
- Current Texas License required
- Graduate of a formal accredited education program required
- Valid AHA CPR required
- Compensation will commensurate with experience
- NO NIGHTS; NO WEEKENDS; NO CALL!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Texas-PA-C (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply