This opportunity is open for a highly motivated and positive-minded individual.
- Experienced in wound care, med pass, Trach care, foley and teaching skills.
- Knowledge in basic documentation/charting and willing to learn electronic charting.
- Fast learner.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer and Microsoft is a must.
- Knowledge of DeVero software is preferred (but not required).
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Southern California (SoCal) resident.
Submit Valid Credentials Upon Interview:
- Nursing license – California (back to back).
- CPR certification – back to back.
- State ID or drivers license.
- Car insurance – California, if driving.
- SS no.
- Proof of authorization to work, if applicable.
Others (To follow):
- TB test.
- Titers – MMR/Varicella.
- Immunization, optional.
WEEKLY. We work with you on your current tax exemption status.
APPLY NOW! Attach your
RESUME to this job posting
(it’s a MUST). ATTACHING YOUR RESUME FOR FASTER PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION!
ABOUT ALL CARE HOME HEALTH PROVIDER:
All Care is “Committed to Caring.” The company provides home care and hospice care services to the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Founded in 1995, All Care has developed and expanded its team to provide the best quality of care to its patients. The company is proud to be a Joint Commission Accredited Home Health and Hospice.
Click Here To Apply