Full-time Front Office Coordinator – Specialists in Sports and Orthopedic Rehabilitation clinics
Alliance Physical Therapy Partners is a national therapy provider, providing unmatched treatment and care to patients across multiple service lines. Alliance views every patient and employee interaction as an opportunity to help that person reach their goals, and provides world-class resources to assist all individuals in achieving those goals. With a focus on personal and professional growth, Alliance is seeking employees who have a vision for success.
The Front Office Coordinator is the initial point of contact with patients and is the clerical support person for the office staff. This position is the liaison between the clinic staff and patients and is responsible for being able to effectively and professionally communicate company policies, procedures and insurance information. The position is responsible for following all compliance, Medicare and HIPAA policies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answers phones, takes and relays messages in a professional and timely manner.
- Schedules patients for services to assure their treatment goals are met. Calls and reminds patients of appointment times as necessary to assure appointments are kept. Assures missed appointments are rescheduled.
- Communicates with patients clearly explaining the clinic’s practices for insurance, co-payments, and scheduling appointments.
- Calls insurance companies before each patient’s first visit to verify their insurance coverage. Communicates with patients to explain what will or will not be covered.
- Meets with patients on their first visit to assure all necessary paperwork is completed before treatment begins.
- Collects patient’s co-payment each office visit. Reminds patients as necessary the clinic’s policy that requires co-payments be paid each visit.
- Performs other office support work for staff as needed.
- Assures compliance with Federal / Medicare guidelines and company compliance policies
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or college level business courses preferred.
- Two previous years experience in a medical office, customer service, or other related business where strong communication, organization, and follow-through skills were required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a wide variety of people
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a very busy environment
- Demonstrates continued interest in self-development and the development of the staff
Click Here To Apply