Frontier Management is now seeking an outstanding Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse) to manage and oversee the Health Services Department for The Vineyard at Fountaingrove Memory Care community located in Santa Rosa, California. Demonstrated success as a leader in similar settings is required of the Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse).
Position qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! See below for more detail.
Frontier Management’s portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier’s mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members, and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
The Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse) works closely with the Executive Director and Resident Care Coordinator to ensure the quality care of all residents. The Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse) requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community and must demonstrate flexibility with residents who have complex situations. Will assist with the training of the Med Aides in tasks required for a safe and compliant medication delivery system. The Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse) position requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the elderly.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts regular “Coordination of Care” plan conferences with each resident and responsible family members
- Maintains current task list for caregivers and updates timely as ADL changes occur
- Becomes familiar with the service plan program and all of the reports it can create
- Implements interim service plans as care needs change and assures all Med Aides are in-serviced
- Orders incontinent supplies as well as durable medical equipment as needed.
- Assures home health, hospice and ancillary care providers communicates their visits and provides necessary documentation of their visit
- Completes MAR audits
- Monitors the medication room to assure organization and cleanliness
- Assists with tracking and recording incident reports. Assures the incident investigations are completed.
- Works as manager of the day as directed by Executive Director
- Maintains a monthly budget for the Health Services department
- Maintains and tracks that all health services staff have the necessary training required for their job such as CPR, First Aid, and dementia training, if applicable
- Full staff management responsibilities for healthcare staff including hiring, training, performance reviews, counseling and discharge, if necessary
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have appropriate nursing licensure (i.e., Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), etc.). License must be active and in good standing.
- Proficiency in English preferred
- Receives and maintains CPR certification
- Experience in clinical nursing practice or long-term care administration preferred but not required. New grads welcome!
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately delegate responsibility with necessary authority without relinquishing his/her overall responsibility and accountability for the delegated task
- Must possess a current state-specific driver’s license and appropriate driving record
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs.
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. Frontier Management, LLC offers medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive Match program that we recently enhanced this April of 2021! To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site atwww.frontiermgmt.com
The Health Services Director (LVN/Licensed Vocational Nurse) qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! Frontier Management, LLC has two established Performance Based Bonus programs for our community’s Management team: The Exceeding Net Operating Income Bonus (Management Team) and the Marketing Bonus Program (Management Team). It is the goal of Frontier Management, LLC to award its employees for diligent efforts and outcomes which positively impact the Company and its future, including striving to control costs, maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and reaching high census targets.
For consideration, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/JobDetails.asp?id=46006
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- LVN (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply