Certified Surgical Technologist – Operating Room – Days
Across our state-of-the-art campuses, exceptionally skilled professionals like you are shaping the field and improving the lives of countless human beings. Join our high-profile team, and build on our reputation for excellence as you provide crucial support to physicians throughout a wide range of surgical procedures (e.g., bariatric, robotics, and laparoscopic). Thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges you to perform at your best every day and fosters your continued growth and advancement.
You will function as a scrub person, circulation assistant, and member of the surgical team. You will assist in the care, preparation, and maintenance of supplies and equipment in the Operating Room. Experience life at the forefront of a better tomorrow – for patients, our hospital and your career.
This is a full time position working 4 days/week 7:00am- 5:00pm at NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortland Manor, New York. There is a weekend call requirement every 6-8 weeks and weeknight call requirement 2-3 weeknights/month. The holiday call requirement is rotated.
- Certified Surgical Technologist by the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting Certification (NBSTSA)
- Completion of a certified Surgical Technologist, Operating Room Technician or comparable training program or experience as an O.R. Technician/Surgical Technologist in an acute care setting
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience as an OR/Surgical Tech in an acute care setting
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America’s Best Hospitals 2021-2022.” – U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Surgical Technologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Surgical Technologist (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply