Physical Therapist | Portage, MI
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role? Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
Ivy Rehab Network, is looking to hire a Full Time Physical Therapist to join our team.
We are seeking a driven clinician with passion for helping patients live life to the fullest. Our ideal teammate has a desire to grow professionally and a commitment to providing best-in-class care and exceptional patient
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 4 weeks of PTO. Additional PTO earned based longevity.
- Continuing Education PTO (in addition to previously mentioned PTO)
- 6 paid Holidays annually
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive pay and bonus incentives
- Premium benefits package, including 401(k) match, medical, dental, vision and PTO
- New grad mentoring & onboarding
- Industry-leading professional development
- Accelerated career growth and advancement
- World-class orthopedic residency & specialty programs
- Exceptional continuing education perks
- Unlimited use of MedBridge (online education platform)
- Community outreach and service initiatives
- Partnership opportunities to start-up, own, and lead your own clinic
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Proof of current or pending state licensure in respective state
- Dedication to exceptional patient outcomes and quality of care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed expectations, learn and grow
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and bedside manner
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Complete daily patient care, progress, and discharge notes in a timely manner
- Treat with integrity and compassion using evidence-based practices
- Engage with patients and teammates in support of our positive, inclusive care environment
- Oversee current patients’ schedules to ensure care completion
- Provide timely communication with referral sources, patients, and leaders
- Develop customized plans of care based on the most up-to-date, evidence-based practices and treatments
- Set and achieve professional goals and career growth
WHO WE ARE
Ivy Rehab is an extraordinary network of 350+ best-in-class outpatient physical, occupational, speech and ABA therapy clinics in the Northeast (CT, NJ, NY, PA, DE, RI, MA), the Midwest (IL, IN, MI, OH), and the Southeast (NC, SC, VA). With over 3,000 teammates and growing rapidly, our network consists of multiple brands in 14 states. Clinics within our network are dedicated to providing exceptional care and personalized treatment to 7,500+ patients – both adults and children – every day.“It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate. Find out more about our mission, values, and culture here!
Ivy Rehab Network is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of the recruiting and employment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply