Lehigh Valley Oral Surgery and Implant Center is looking for a motivated and personable oral surgeon to join our team!
This is a fast paced oral surgery office with two locations. We are dedicated to providing our patients with the best surgical care. We have the highest standard of care and feel that every patient deserves this standard.
The perfect candidate will be hard working and have a team approach. This position is part time, working one or two days a week and you will work to build your schedule and increase working days compensation. Approximately 8-10 surgeries and 7-10 consultations per day. Must be willing and able to collaborate with various healthcare specialists to execute suitable treatment for patients. A full scope of work from facial traumas to dental implants, bone augmentation, wisdom teeth removal, dental extractions, and everything in between. You will never be bored!
- Excellent compensation. 43% of collections with the opportunity to increase.
- Malpractice insurance is covered by the practice.
- DDS/DMD from an accredited Dental School
- Certificate from an accredited US Oral Surgery Residency Program
- Active Dental License in the state of Pennsylvania or the ability to obtain
About the office:
- Only 1-1.5 hour commute from NYC, and worth every minute.
- Two convenient locations (Bethlehem and Stroudsburg)
- Benefits include CME stipend, malpractice insurance stipend and sign on bonus.
- Partnership opportunity within 2 years.
- 50 full mouth reconstruction surgeries including zygomatic implants.
- Combined 4.9 stars and over 380 reviews in both practices
- Completely digital practice from CBCT, EMR, X-Nav, Trios scanner & multiple 3D printers
New surgeon would be busy with primarily office based surgeries including wisdom teeth, IV sedation, biopsies, dental implants, bone grafting and more.
- Hospital privileges can be obtained for all OR cases.
- Room for expansion of practice in other aspects of TMJ, Trauma, orthognathic surgery and facial esthetics is possible.
Qualifications include DDS/DMD from an accredited dental school. Certificate from an accredited United States Oral Surgery Residency program.
Visit our website at www.LVoralsurgery.com
Click Here To Apply