DocGo is transforming healthcare with peerless innovation and on-the-ground care. Our mobile workforce of thousands of traveling clinicians and our proprietary, AI-powered software leverages robust medical record integrations to drastically improve patient outcomes. In our tireless pursuit of high-quality, highly affordable healthcare for all, DocGo makes the impossible possible. We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need COVID Testing Administrators to join us.
Our Company will provide COVID-19 health assessments for our partners. We will be using various models to provide access to the health assessment. We are seeking administrative and customer service candidates to assist in the coordination of testing at these sites.
- Welcome/Greet staff members as they come in for swab testing and/or health assessments.
- Assist with registration
- Conduct health assessment questionnaires
- Must be comfortable in using Google Sheets, Excel & Word documents.
- Collaborate with coworkers and management to assure top-tier patient care.
- Labeling the vial and placing it with a requisition form for collections.
- PPE mandatory along with N95 usage.
- Gather patient information and appropriate signatures for specimens.
- Prepare and ship specimens to laboratories for testing.
- Operates test systems proficiently. Minor troubleshooting of test systems and takes appropriate action according to predetermined protocols. Notifies appropriate Supervisory personnel.
- Follows established policies and procedures for quality control performance and documentation. Identifies problems that may adversely affect test performance or reporting of test results and takes appropriate action including supervisor notification.
- Follows all safety, HIPAA, infection control, and OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen guidelines.
- Utilizes appropriate supplies with minimal waste. Respect and maintains the confidentiality of information relative to customers.
- Set up and breakdown/clean up at end of day
- High school diploma (minimum)
- Strong customer service experience
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Pay: $17 per hour
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
Click Here To Apply