Home Helpers’ Caregivers/CNA/HHAs make a difference in our patient’s lives. They offer compassionate Personal Care assistance to clients, who have experienced a loss in their ability to perform the Activities of Daily Living, to remain in a safe, clean and healthy home environment.
Patient requires following:
A very special caregiver who is compassionate, dedicated and engaging.
Responsibilities highlighted for this case and time of day:
- Patient is a 41 yr. old male who is paralyzed on his right side.
- Communicating with the client during his awake hours along with light movements are critical, stimulating and very important for daily improvements.
- Assists with personal transfers to/from bed, wheelchair, chair etc. His mother assists with putting him to bed at night.
- Preparing of light snack prior to bed if wanted and washing hands/mouth any light clean up
- Incontinence changes
- Light dressing is required as needed.
- Family wants him moved every 2 hours or so, he is a sound sleeper rarely wakes up.
- While he sleeps you monitor him for any breathing issues, spit up, any possible seizures. Any issues you reach out to his mother who is there on site.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to wear a mask while in the home of the patient and are in the Home Helpers main office in the Claymont Community Center.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newark, DE 19802: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you fully vaccinated against Covid 19
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply