We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Sign On Bonus: $10,000 FT
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related health care facility
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nurses and nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: 7a-3p
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
- Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Click Here To Apply