If you’re interested in a meaningful and rewarding career please read on. We do very special work with children who are experiencing delays in their developmental growth. Abacus provides patient and attentive therapy to children who need a supportive adult to help guide them through their challenges. We become invaluable members of the parental support team and strive to provide the entire family with caring wisdom all aimed at the child reaching their full potential. You will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Flexible Schedule
- RBT training provided
- Opportunity to grow within the company (RBT to BCaBA or BCBA)
- RBT Course, Supervision Hours
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Drive Time Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, education or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, reliable transportation.
- Passing our background check.
Abacus Therapies cares for our employees just as much as the kids and families we work with. Let’s connect! www.abacustherapies.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply