We are currently hiring a full-time LCSW or PsyD with a $5,000 sign-on bonus
About Vitae Health Systems
Founded in 2018, Vitae Health Systems is one of the largest providers of internal medicine and behavioral health services to the residents of Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, we currently operate in over 10 states and are rapidly expanding throughout the USA.
Please watch our video to better understand how Vitae Health Systems delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence, and innovative research.
VITAE – Psychotherapy Program
As we continue to grow, we are looking for licensed psychotherapists to work with the geriatric population in a Skilled Nursing and/or Assisted Living setting.
What You Will Do
As the in-house psychotherapist at your assigned facility, you will provide comprehensive patient assessments as well as diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive, and developmental disorders and disabilities using your specialized and advanced clinical training and skills.
Most of our therapists provide services in only one facility, allowing them to become a consistent presence in their patients’ lives, and with the facility’s interdisciplinary team. Prior to accepting a position with Vitae, you will know what facility you are being assigned to and will be given the opportunity to meet facility leadership as well.
While most of our providers work full-time, Monday-Friday, schedules are flexible. We also allow for part-time work and an option to flex your days if needed.
This position does not include any case management or discharge planning. Our billing team will handle all billed claims and authorizations. This allows you to focus on solely providing therapy to your patients and your documentation directly into our own Electronic Medical Records.
Working with Vitae will provide you with:
- A healthy work-life balance with flexibility. No need to work nights, weekends, or off-hours in any capacity.
- Malpractice insurance for $1MM/$3MM coverage will be provided by Vitae.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments of your patients’ needs and psychosocial status.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for your patients. Additionally, you will provide psychotherapy, group, and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborate with members of the facility’s interdisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient.
- Provide appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts, and supportive services provided to each patient.
- Complete necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
Salary Ranges (Commensurate with experience)
- LCSW: $60,000 – $80,000
- PsyD: $80,000 – $100,000
- You must possess an active and unrestricted license as an LCSW or Licensed Clinical Psychologist in this state
- Strong leadership experience with emphasis on teamwork in a healthcare setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and their loved ones
- Master’s degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Vitae Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply