Positive Behavioral Solutions, LLC
Positive Behavioral Solutions is a community based Mental Health Agency that services Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard, Lake, Polk, Volusia, and other counties throughout Florida. Our mission is to help people who are facing life challenges and guide them into achieving positive outcomes. We are committed to assisting our clients in reaching their highest potential, we employ dynamic individuals who hold a passion for serving and educating communities affected by mental health challenges. Our staff are highly trained and qualified in their respective area of expertise. If you are interested in joining a growing team that excels in providing quality behavioral health care, please apply.
*******This is a 1099 Independent Contractor Position******
We are currently seeking Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialists who are willing to see clients located in Seminole County. PSR specialists must be comfortable with providing services in community settings such as in the home or in various areas of the community to best help the client meet their treatment plan goals. PSRs focus working with clients to help them build skills in social, independent living, and vocational areas. Activities include but are not limited to: food planning and preparation, money management and budgeting, maintenance of living environment, hygiene, training in appropriate use of community services, establishing social supports, vocational training and preparation.
- Preference for candidates proficient in two or more languages.
- Preference for candidates with availability and flexibility to schedule multiple clients leading up to full time position.
- Preference for candidates passionate about social services.
Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist must meet the following criteria :
- Must hold a Certified Behavioral Technician certification and/OR
- Must have Bachelors level degree in the following areas: Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Education, or any other related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- PSR schedules and sets own appointments and provides consistent weekly services.
- Work with client as well as include families when necessary to best help the client meet their goals.
- PSR establishes rapport/gain trust with assigned clients or families.
- PSR documents client progress, follows treatment plan goals, works and collaborates with mental health therapists as well as anyone involved in the client’s treatment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with leadership staff, administrative team, and other community agencies.
- Comfortable using interventions to help clients meet their treatment plan goals.
- Comfortable working independently.
- Comfortable working with clients 9 years old and over.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply