Full Time Program Operations Director
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
As Program Operations Director, you wholly responsible for the overall leadership, performance and day-to-day activities within his or her Wound Care and/or Hyperbaric treatment center and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistent, high quality patient care and service through a blended hands-on and leadership by example approach. He or she is responsible for staff management, team-building, budgeting, revenue cycle management, clinical operations, hospital partner interaction and retention, physician management, and professional education/community referral development.
Take your passion for enhancing the lives of patients and turn it into a career, join the RestorixHealth Team and APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
- Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k)
- Unlimited vacation time
- Internal ongoing educational opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Performance incentive opportunities
- Continuous coaching & mentorship
- Uphold hospital partner reports/operations, directly collaborate with management and RXH staff
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues between centers, physicians and hospital partners
- Manage clinic/operational center employees in terms of performance, behavioral and training
- Visible in wound clinic and HBO suite demonstrating leadership by example
- Collaborate with Medical Director and staff on RXH’s Performance Improvement Plan
- Prepare/manage salary, budget and financial objectives. Maximize monthly program utilization
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire is required.
- Experience in medical sales, process management, leadership, marketing and referral source generation preferred.
- Registered Nurse, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience working with an electronic medical record system preferred
- Excellent visionary, strategic, fearless leadership skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), technologically savvy
- Effective problem-solving skills, decision-making via innovation & creativity
- Ability to collaborate successfully within a multicultural environment
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Click Here To Apply