Full time – Senior Life Solutions
Care – Provide the best possible patient care
Compliance – Ensure the program operates within all regulations
Community – Become a wonderful addition to your local community
Care: All employees are expected to provide the best possible patient care
– Ensure patient care needs are met while at the program
– Ensure completion of the Census report as directed
– Assist patients with completion of consents and patient admission process as directed
– Take patient vital signs as directed
– Complete the daily nursing checklist form as directed
– Assist patients in performing the sit to stand test as directed
– Complete multidisciplinary progress notes for documentation of absences or patient encounters as they occur
– Participate in treatment team meetings and coordination of care
– Coordinate meals and snacks for patients
– Complete medical records including filing and form tracking
– Responsible for inventory of supplies, cleanliness, group room setup
– Responsible for refrigerator logs and necessary action steps for temperature variances
Compliance: Ensure the program operates within all regulations
– Comply with 25-point check list
– Comply with all regulations
– Perform billing functions required for the program as directed
– Ensure patient insurance verification and complete monthly insurance verification forms as directed
Community: Become a wonderful addition to your local community
– Demonstrate an understanding of community education definitions and activities.
– Participate in customer service training as it relates to community integration.
– Participate in community analysis
– Keep up to date community education contacts as directed
– Participate in cohesive team environment to ensure program success.
– Education: High School Diploma or GED
– Certification: CNA, MA or LPN preferred
– Experience: experience in providing care to older adults in hospital or nursing facility environment
– Experience performing secretarial or clerical duties, working with computers and electronic medical records
– Good driving record, comfort with transportation and driving a van
– Experience transporting patients, preferred but not required
– Knowledge of community resources for older adults, familiarity with medical terminology and medical team roles functioning with other hospital departments.
Ringgold County Hospital’s application form is available online for you to submit.
You can email your resume and/or employment application to [email protected]
You can mail your resume or a completed employment application to:
Ringgold County Hospital
Attn: Human Resources
504 N. Cleveland
Mt. Ayr, Iowa 50854-2201
As of July 1, 2018
Ringgold County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a variety of competitive benefits for full and part-time employees.
RCH participates in the Iowa Public Employees Retirement System (IPERS). As of July 1, 2018, 6.29% of the employee’s gross wages are withheld from each paycheck and sent to IPERS along with 9.44% percent of the employee’s gross wages that are contributed by the hospital.
Additional retirement planning, in the form of deferred compensation, is made available through payroll deduction. Interested employees should speak with the Personnel Department.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Full-time and regular part-time employees of Ringgold County Hospital are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following the completion of thirty (30) days of employment.
Employees of Ringgold County Hospital are eligible to enroll in group term life and travel accident insurance at the end of their orientation period.
Additional Insurance Coverage
Employees also have the option to enroll in hospital indemnity, personal sickness indemnity, accident insurance and cancer insurance through AFLAC.
Short-term & Long-term Disability
Employees of the hospital are eligible for benefits derived from short-term disability (STD) and long-term disability plans. Pamphlets and information on STD/LTD are available in the Personnel Department.
Paid Time Off
Ringgold County Hospital provides for vacation, personal, sick time and holidays in the form of paid time off (PTO). Employees begin earning PTO immediately and are eligible to use their PTO following successful completion of the orientation period. Full-time employees earn PTO at the rate of 5.54 hours per pay period.
Employees working on one of the seven holidays—New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day—shall receive time and a half for time worked on the holiday.
Flexible Benefits Plan
RCH has a flexible benefits plan that allows employees to pay for health insurance premiums, qualifying medical expenses and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars. Employees may enroll for benefits within thirty (30) days of their employment-eligibility date or at the annual open enrollment period each December.
Direct Payroll Deposit
Employees of Ringgold County Hospital may enroll in the direct deposit program, opting to have their paychecks directly deposited into their bank accounts.
Click Here To Apply