Mobile Executive Director / Nursing Home Administrator
CommuniCare Health Services is a fast-growing provider of long term care with over 80 facilities located in 7 states. CommuniCare is dedicated to our goal of creating Caring Communities where staff, residents and families join hands to overcome their daily challenges. We are currently recruiting an experienced leader to assume the position of Mobile Executive Director.
The Mobile Executive Director must function as a team member, team leader, and supervisor to ensure that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered, supporting team members and leading the way in celebrating team successes. The Mobile Executive Director must be willing to travel extensively as needed to assigned facility.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under direction of the Division Vice President, serves as the Administrator for assigned facility.
- Ensures that company standards for operations are being followed.
- Review all Executive Director functions and ensures that policy and procedures are in place.
- Provide follow up support as needed.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Must be willing to travel extensively as needed (regional and overnight)
- License as an LNHA/HFA
- At least five years of gradually increasing management responsibility.
- Strong management and operation skills.
- Strong math/budgetary skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, “to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others.” Through this effort we create “Caring Communities” where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Click Here To Apply