Medically trained Mobile Collector
Mobile Collector, you would be a part-time, on-call, and at-will employee.
What does this mean?
On-Call and At-Will equal Flexibility! You will choose the days and hours you wish to work and the areas you wish to work in. You manage your calendar of availability.
What is a Collection?
You will be responsible for collecting medical histories, venipuncture, manual blood pressure, vitals, and urine specimens. EKG experience is a plus but not required.
Where are collections performed?
One mobile collectors perform collections at the individual’s home, workplace, or specified location.
Requirements you must meet:
- Every collector must be a skilled phlebotomist and must have a minimum of 100 successful practical blood draws. We will need to verify this prior to starting the onboarding process.
- Must be skilled in taking manual blood pressures and pulses.
- Must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance unless taking public transportation i.e. large metropolitan city.
- It is essential that you have your own computer, internet, cell phone, printer & scanner.
- Bi-lingual and EKG experience is a plus but not required.
ExamOne has provided a portfolio of services to the insurance industry since 1972, giving it a great deal of understanding about the needs of life, health, and disability insurance providers and their customers.
Questions or to be considered for this position, please email [email protected]
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
About ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company:
ExamOne is made up of dedicated people who understand that behind every paramedical exam and laboratory result there is a person making an important decision for their family’s future. That kind of decision deserves our utmost attention.Our value-added services are designed to make the underwriting process quick and convenient for applicants, agents and home office personnel. With customized statistical reports, an electronic voice response system and a team of solution experts dedicated to solving your business’s challenges, we are focused on helping underwriters achieve maximum efficiency
Click Here To Apply