Total Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is a multi-office provider of musculoskeletal care. We are searching for a full time medical assistant for our Syosset office. The candidate should also reliable transportation as they might be needed in our Massapequa, Deer park, East Meadow offices as well. This individual should be friendly and out going and shares the same drive we do for patient satisfaction.
- Greets, receives and prepares patients for appointments and procedures.
- Measures vital signs and record information.
- Assists the doctor with medical instruments.
- Coordinates proper patient flow.
- Maintains inventory of medical supplies and materials.
- Documenting patient medical history/medication history.
- Prepares timely, legible and complete documentation of all patient care.
- Exhibits a high degree of courtesy, tact and poise when interacting with patients, families and other healthcare professionals.
- Performs other related duties directed by senior management.
- Experience in a medical office
- Knowledge of EHR
- Organization and Communication Skills
- Knowledge of orthopedic spine terminology a plus
- Medical Assistant Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply