- Job description
- Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps deliver your best?
As a massage therapist at Healthy Balance Massage, you will join a team that’s passionate about helping people feel their best through massage. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and ability along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The difference you’ll make in clients’ lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our clinic provides, you’ll get to see the long-term impact your services make.
What We’ll Accomplish Together
As a team, we’re committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients’ needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in Ohio.
- Customizing massage services within Healthy Balance Massage Centers policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Healthy Balance Centers core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we’re looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 750 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You’ll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in Ohio and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client’s needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can’t wait to meet you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply