Caregivers / Home Health Aides (HHA) / Personal Care Aides (PCA) / Companions
Assisting Hands – working locations in Pasco and North Pinellas Counties.
We require all applicants to be fingerprinted and pass a Level 2 Background Check. We offer this in house.
No experience necessary to apply (must be 18 years or older). In-company training available, as well as aide in attaining your credentials to become an Agency Home Care Aide (Caregiver).
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
WEEKLY PAY, flexible schedule
Competitive pay, Dental – Vision Insurance, and paid personal time off are included in the benefit/compensation package. Growth and promotion opportunities!
Our mission is to provide the finest personalized in-home care and companionship for aging, disabled, post-surgery, and maternity clients. If you know you will enjoy working with a team that really desires to make a difference in the lives of our clients, you qualify.
The office staff is amazing!! They keep you updated throughout the whole process, there wasn’t a time that I didn’t know what was going on. The owner Vivak came to my home and really made me feel comfortable with my decision with hiring this agency for my 77-year-old father who doesn’t like a meeting or being around people he doesn’t know. They took my recommendations and they sent a wonderful woman to care for my father. Great job Assisting Hands. I have a piece of mind when I leave the house now. **Client**
Amazing group of people I love the way they treat their clients and their families. **Caregiver**
Visit this link for an application and scroll below for a more in-depth list of duties and responsibilities.
We will respond timely to schedule interviews.
Apply for this Job
Common duties will include performing or assisting clients with personal care, homemaking duties, and pet care. Monitoring clients’ conditions and behaviors and maintaining client records. In addition, other duties such as, but not limited to:
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and healthy environment within client’s residence. Duties may include light cleaning and straightening of the bathroom, straightening the sleeping and living areas, washing client’s dishes or laundry, and other tasks to maintain cleanliness and safety for the client.
- The performance of all personal care activities contained in a written Plan of Care which may include assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned.
- Providing nutritional support as needed.
- Reporting changes in the client’s condition.
- Assisting with the use of devices for aid to daily living such as a wheelchair, walker, or Hoyer lift;
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises;
- Teaching household routine and skills to well members of the family;
- Measuring intake and output of fluids;
- Measuring and recording temperature, pulse, respiration or blood pressure;
- Keeping records of personal health care activities;
- Observing appearance and gross behavioral changes in the client and reporting to the agency supervisor.
- Assisting the client with the self-administration of medication and keeping a record of when a client receives assistance with self-administration of medication.
- Valid Level II- (Offer in-house Fee associated)
- CPR- (Offered in-house Fee associated)
- AIDS/HIV Certificate (2-hour course) (Offered in-house fee associated)
Click Here To Apply