Compensation & Benefits:
- PT Position Available
- Move to full-time hours very likely…if desired
- 3 x 10hr days/week + possible additional shifts weekly*
- Additional Shifts: In addition to your set 10hr shifts x three days a week, you can provide your supervisor with any additional days/shifts that you would like to be available for should a call come in from dispatch. If you get sent on a call during these extra shifts…you receive a minimum of 4hrs pay…even if you’re out and back in an hour!
- $21/Hr or $22/Hr w/Phlebotomy Certification (pay may vary based on zone location)
- Paid Training
- Company Vehicle
- Vehicle Fuel Card
- Start & End Your Work Day From Home
- Opportunity For Career Advancement!
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First-Aid Injury Response (you actually get to use some of those skills you learned!)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (both new-hire & post injury/accident)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Safety Training
- EMT Certification, LVN License, or Combat Medic/Corpsman experience
- NEW EMTs WELCOME!
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must have a minimum of 3 years driving experience
- Clean DMV record – no DUIs in the last 5 years
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
Looking for something better? Join our team*!
Apply to this job with your resume to be considered for this position.*
Applicants must meet the minimum requirements above to apply. OSHS offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Click Here To Apply