ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CNA??
We can train you!
The Elms is the only nursing home in the Macomb area that can train CNA’s through an Illinois state approved on the job training, and certified online CNA program. The Elms will pay you while you attend the CNA Program, and provide all the equipment necessary to start your career as a CNA.
We also have programs for advancement into a nursing career.
We are the McDonough County Skilled Nursing Home. We strive to provide our residents and staff with great experiences on a daily basis.
We offer many benefits and programs that other local skilled nursing facilities cannot match.
The extensive benefit package to Full-Time Employees includes the following.
· A matched retirement benefit package which includes a generous employer contribution.
· A progressive paid vacation package which is based upon the employee’s years of service.
· Progressive paid sick leave benefits with 6 earned days the 1st year and 12 earned from the second year. This time is allowed to be banked.
· 2 Personal days per year for employees that meet the specific requirements.
· Paid holidays for Full and Part Time employees please contact us to find out about this great benefit.
· Paid educational assistance to keep your career growing, LPN to RN programs while you work.
Full Time or Part time
If interested please call for information and/or come to The Elms to complete an application.
1212 Madelyn Avenue,
Macomb, Illinois 61401
Hours are 8am-5pm M-F.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply