Veterinary Specialty Services provides advanced specialized care for animals, collaborating with veterinarians throughout the St. Louis area, and beyond. We are a 24-hour specialty and emergency hospital committed to providing excellent, advanced care to patients. Our state-of-the-art facility is fully equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment.
We are looking for a Client Service Representative to work the call center of our busy emergency and specialty hospital located in Manchester, MO. Call center hours are 9am to 5pm and will include one weekend shift per week.
Summary of Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for answering incoming calls from our Referral Veterinarians and our Clients along with providing the follow up needed to ensure best in class service. You must have strong phone etiquette and a high level of customer service skills. The candidate should be willing to provide the highest level of compassion, kindness and support to our clients and to our referral veterinarians. All call center employees are required to work at least 1 major holiday and 2 minor holidays per year to support our front desk staff.
- Previous client services experience in a veterinary hospital/clinic/rescue is preferred.
- Previous experience in a human medical call center setting will also be considered.
- Ability to multi-task to ensure efficient follow up and attention to detail are critical in this role.
- Be Self Motivated and have a willingness to learn.
- Work closely with team members, doctors, and other VSS employees
- Have a positive can-do approach
- Possess strong computer skills
- Must have a proven track record of showing up to work on time and when scheduled
- Be comfortable in a true hospital environment that is fast paced and with multiple doctors
We offer full time employees a comprehensive benefit package that includes: Paid Medical Insurance, 401(K), Continuing Education, Scrubs, Employee Pet Discounts, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO). Compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Opportunities for Advancement:
There are multiple opportunities for advancement to different veterinary technician and leadership roles throughout the hospital as you gain knowledge and look to advance your career. We work hard to provide employee development, additional education and support for our team.
For more information about VSS, please visit our website:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
All employees are currently required to wear a mask while indoors.
- Animal Service Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply