Abbey Woods Living & Rehab
We at Abbey Woods Living & Rehab are leaders within the long-term care industry. Our team consists of experienced, energetic, passionate, and compassionate RNs, LVNs, and CNAs.
Currently seeking skilled and driven Certified Nursing Assistants to welcome our ever-growing team!
Our mission is to foster a positive team environment, promoting collaboration, and continue to grow our reputation for being the preferred source for skilled nursing/long term care within the communities we serve.
Day in the Life of a Certified Nursing Assistants
- Answers call lights and responds to resident needs in a timely manner
- Tends to patients’ personal hygiene needs
- Meal preparation/serving
- Admits residents and assists with the adjustment of new residents to the facility
- Assist with patient needs as they arise
What we have to offer:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Full Benefits
- Bonus Incentives
- Flexible scheduling and Multiple Shifts Available!
- On-going training and support
- And much more!
- Valid state license(s)
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently and efficiently
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination or exemption
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.