Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
PillarRx Consulting is seeking Care Coordinators to join their team working remotely! The Care Coordinator I will coordinate the with the Care Team Lead and Care Team Member Services Manager to ensure the team has the resources required to satisfy member enrollment and maintenance in the IPC Copay Assistance Program.
Combining nearly 50 years of pharmacy benefit management experience, PillarRx is a leading firm dedicated to delivering pharmacy benefit consulting, auditing, and copay assistance services. PillarRx assists health plans, municipalities, self-funded entities, business coalitions and Taft Hartley plans.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Provide client support where needed
- Coordinate member implementation calls with Care Team Lead
- Provide adhoc claims review as required
- Identify utilizing patients, review history, determine next coverage date
- Assist patient with enrollment in the manufacturer’s program
- Maintain patient database for follow-up, tracking and reporting
- Receive notification of new patient’s prior authorization/or review daily rejected and paid claims
- This position will include job duties that require risk designations for access to Electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) in the course of their job responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Click Here To Apply