About Behavior Interventions
*New team members are eligible to earn up to $3,000 in bonuses within the first 60 days of employment!
For over 15 years, Behavior Interventions has been serving families in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Behavior Technicians and Behavior Analysts work in a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive environment providing Applied Behavior Analytic-based services to families across various settings.
Behavior Interventions is vested in supporting each employee’s career development. Employees are able to thrive personally and professionally with guidance in career advancement. We believe our goal to become a world leader in ABA services begins with our employees and an emphasis on clinical excellence, continued research, and high-quality supervision.
Start your journey with us today!
Here’s what we’re looking for…
We are seeking dedicated Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians to work in the home, school, community, or treatment centers providing one to one ABA treatment sessions. Flexible and part time hours with the availability to build a full time caseload. Behavior Interventions staff goes where our families need us!
Locations for immediate openings…
Burlington County: Bordentown, Browns Mills, Burlington, Edgewater Park, Florence, Marlton, Moorestown, Mt. Laurel, Riverside, Shamong, Willingboro and surrounding areas. Additional openings may be available at the time of application.
- Primarily seeking weekday afternoon availability for 2-5 sessions per week. Length of sessions 1.5- 3 hrs per sessions generally between the hours of 3p-7:00pm
- Additional openings for weekday morning or school day cases
- Weekend opportunities available
Here’s what your role as a Behavior Technician/ Registered Behavior Technician may look like …
- Working 1:1 to meet individual goals implementing Applied Behavior Analysis
- Collect data on observable behaviors to measure progress
- Implementing instructional plans & behavior support plans (daily living, social, and play schemes)
- Use positive approaches to create meaningful change
Behavior Technicians and Registered Behavior Technicians Employment Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and 1 year related experience or education preferred (Education, Counseling, Psychology, Sociology)
- RBT credential required for RBT positions- 40hr ABA Training provided to non-credentialed staff during on-boarding process
- Valid form of ID
- Pass Federal and State background checks
- Valid CPR/First Aid certification – Discounted courses available for new or renewal certifications
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to physically stand, walk, bend, kneel, crawl, bend and squat while exerting 5-10 lbs constantly, 25 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
Employed BT/RBT Benefits:
- Behavior Technician and Registered Behavior Technician Benefits: Receive eligibility to enroll in benefit packages for working 20 hours per week or more. Monthly employer contribution with optional pay in lieu of benefits
- Tuition reduction: 14-20% reduction on tuition at partner University
- Career Advancement: Extensive support for those interested in advancing in the field
- Supervision: Board standards will be followed
- Team Meetings: Meet with peers under the supervision of clinical leadership for a month team meeting
- Training: Engage in training opportunities to obtain professional development hours
- Research participation opportunities
- Bonus: Annual bonus for working one full fiscal year
- Retirement: Matched retirement contribution after one year and eligibility requirements met
- Cultural Competence Committee (CCC) -develops plans and resources to foster cultural competency and cultural diversity for employees and clients
- Remote interview process
- Required protective equipment provided
- Wellness screening
- Individualized Safety Plans for each family
- Virtual meetings
Why Join Our Team?
- Become part of a team of experts dedicated to supporting families in your community
- Receive opportunities to engage in training for professional development and RBT training opportunities
- Career advancement including: tuition reduction, supervision opportunities, regular “check ins” by HR team to guide you through the process
Behavior Interventions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical history, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $28.05 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Are you a Registered Behavior Technician credentialed through the BACB?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- ABA or related: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply