Wyndmoor Hills Health Care & Rehab Center is now seeking a compassionate and professional Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) to work in coordination with the DON to support the nursing department functions of our rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. As Assistant Director of Nursing, you can take advantage of a unique opportunity to help us reach our goal of becoming a premier facility.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ADON:
- Ensure that all nursing personnel in our facility comply with established standards, practices, and regulatory requirements for the highest quality of resident care.
- Support the development and implementation of nursing department budgets in coordination with the facility administration.
- Implementing compliance and quality improvement policies, programs and procedures.
- Is responsible for surveillance, rounding, analyzing, interpreting and the reporting of healthcare-associated infections
- Supports the development of evidence-based organizational infection prevention policies/standards that meet state, federal, regulatory and accrediting agencies standard
- Leads in infection prevention and serves as a resource, educator, researcher and proponent of change in order to influence infection prevention improvement to provide quality health care within the organization
REQUIREMENTS OF ADON:
- As the Assistant Director of Nursing, you must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with patients, families, physicians, community resources, and the general public.
- Associate degree in Nursing or higher from an accredited school of nursing.
- Must have a valid PA RN license
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an ADON preferred Unit Manager/Nursing Supervisor in Long Term Care experience may be considered
Click Here To Apply