Assistant Business Office Manager (ABOM)
Outstanding opportunity for full-time Assistant Business Office Manager (BOM)!
At Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation , we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
With Woodland Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation , your talent will make a difference every day and we will make it count for you!
Career Advantages We Offer:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Long term growth and advancement opportunities
- And more….
Under the direct supervision of the Administrator and Business Office Manager, the Assistant Business Office Manager (BOM) assist in managing all accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, patient trust funds, and other assigned duties. The ABOM ensures that the financial system is accurate, efficient, and in accordance with professional accounting practices and government regulations.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Perform the collection of all accounts receivable, billing for Medicaid and Medicare
- Process payroll, collect AP invoices and process for payment
- Assist general orientation of new employees, maintain personnel and Employee Injury Benefit files
- Handle disbursements and collection of personal trust funds and reconcile bank statements
- Ensure timeliness of all company and regulatory reporting requirements involved with BOM functions
- Provide administrative and clerical support; answer telephones, take and distribute messages
- Obtain admission data from the patient’s family, process mail and ensure office machines are maintained
- Ensure resident confidentiality, comply with Residents’ Rights rules.
- Assist in preparing departmental budgets. and other duties as assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Completion of High School Education.
2. Must be able to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
3. Must meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
4. Must have related Business Office experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
5. Must have knowledge of office machines and equipment and must be able to type at least 45 WPM
6. Must have basic knowledge of computer, and skills necessary to accomplish the job.
7. Physical and Sensory Requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices):
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here To Apply