We are an Asthma and Allergy Practice looking for an experienced Medical Assistant. The candidate MUST have at least 1 year experience working in the field of Allergy Immunology, along with the following qualifications:
- Administration of allergy shots and biologicals (Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra)
- Skin testing
- PFT’s / Nebulizer Treatments / Demonstration of Inhaler device
- Knowledge with completion of Quest/LabCorp requisition forms/test orders
- Experience with assisting Providers with Prescription Refill requests
- Experience working in a very busy, fast paced setting
- Knowledge of asthma and allergy related medications
- EMR experience / Scheduling patient appointments
- Insurance eligibility and authorization requests
You must be responsible and be willing to commit to the job and tasks assigned. You must be someone who can take direction from all team members as well as being able to lead when need to. You must be able to handle constructive criticism well. We are a close knit team and are looking for someone who can add value to our team.
Please submit your Resume and Salary Requirements.
**Recent graduates with little to no experience (aside from internship(s)) are welcome to apply.
**Please DO NOT apply if you do not have the following qualifications above.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply