$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: (Pick your shift)
*Full-time employees are eligable for benefits*
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come for the job but stay for the challenge! Don’t be a stranger come apply today! We accept walk-in interviews 901 Pennsylvania Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104, USA or call us at (817) 335-3030 for on-the-spot interviews!
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will provide outstanding care to our patients and ensure that patient’s needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies as well as state, federal and local guidelines.
- Current LVN/LPN license in practicing state.
- Current BLS/CPR certification or willingness to acquire one.
- Experience in nursing management is preferred but not required.
- Follows established procedure for charting and incident reporting.
- Follows company procedures for narcotic counting, pharmacy orders, and restraint reduction.
- Documents any change in patient’s conditions including but not limited to nutritional problems, infections, skin conditions, weight loss or any other noticeable changes.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Document and notify applicable departments of any patient’s room changes, LOA, new admits, or discharges.
- Makes rounds with physicians when necessary.
Click Here To Apply