Women & Newborn Care Unit (WNCC) / 2 East Registered Nurse (RN)
$15,000 Sign On Bonus!*
The Women & Newborn Care Center provides patient and family centered care. We provide services to obstetrical patients, gynecological patients, and neonates. We have a highly skilled team comprised of physicians, nurses, OB technicians, and secretaries. All nursing staff receives training in Neonatal Resuscitation, STABLE, and Fetal Monitoring. Our family oriented all private room unit provides 10 Labor/Delivery/Postpartum rooms, 2 triage exam rooms, 3 general patient rooms and 2 Operating Room suites, and a 6-bed Level II Nursery. We offer optimal educational opportunities and encourage staff to further their education. We are looking for individuals to join our team that are hardworking, motivated, work well with others, possess a positive attitude and work well either independently or as a team player. Come join this amazing team!
- Lifestyle: Opportunity to “Work Where You Vacation” in the beautiful Twin Lakes Region of the Ozarks
- Work / Life: Hours: 7A-7P (7P-7A), 3 – 12 hour shifts per week
- Clinical Leader: Featuring state-of-the-art equipment within a comfortable, family-friendly hospital environment recognized for being in the forefront of medicine and continually setting standards for quality healthcare in the Ozarks Region.
- Employee-Centric: 2019 Best Places to Work in Arkansas
- Provide direct patient care for assigned patients on the nursing unit and providing leadership within the nursing team.
- Utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served, through the model of Shared Governance.
- Collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidence based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. ADN required. BSN Preferred.
- Licensure: Current Arkansas or Compact State RN License in good standing.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience preferred.
- BLS required. ACLS required within first 90 days of employment.
- Other: Ability to read, write and communicate effectively. Basic computer knowledge required.
Safety Sensitive Designation:
This position is deemed safety sensitive in accordance with Arkansas Act 593 governing Medical Marijuana.
BRMC offers competitive wages and an extensive benefits package. The following benefits are available to eligible employees:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Life / Short Term / Long Term / Accidental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance Scholarships / Leadership Development / CMEs
- Employee Discounts
- On-Site Employee Pharmacy & Wellness Center
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tele Health
- Flex Spending Account
- Employee Concierge Service
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) supports a diverse and inclusive culture and is an equal opportunity employer. BRMC employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender (including sexual orientation and gender identity), religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other legally protected status.
Baxter Regional Medical Center (BRMC) is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Should you have need for a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability, please contact Kim Beavers, HR Recruiter at (870) 508-1070 or by email [email protected] and provide the details of your specific request.
Note: Sign On Bonus available per Sign On Agreement Requirements.
Location: Baxter Regional Medical Center · 6450 – WOMEN’S AND NEWBORN CARE CENTER
Click Here To Apply