The Pavilion at Queens Rehabilitation & Nursing is committed to improving our patients’ quality of life & autonomy through innovative rehabilitative services, and an exceptional level of client-centered care and attention. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Registered Dietitian to join our interdisciplinary team of skilled health care professionals at our skilled nursing facility in Flushing, Queens!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet with new admissions to review dietary options and preferences.
- Provide nutritional care for residents in accordance with the facility policies and procedure.
- Participate in weekly meetings across various departments to review and adjust residents’ needs as it pertains to their care plan.
- Assess nutrition needs and identifies nutrient requirements according to specific needs of residents such as tube feeding and bariatric residents.
- Identifies need for nutrition supplementation as well as ensure appropriate diet consistency.
- Update diet order and menu changes in computer menu software daily.
- Monitor Resident meal service to ensure diet modifications are followed.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian.
- Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics.
- Exceptional interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Sigma Care software and Geri menu systems preferred.
- Long term care experience preferred.
- Up to date on Covid-19 vaccinations.
Click Here To Apply