Reports to: Administrator
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to patients, visitors, and other guests at the facility.
- Greets patients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts them to the appropriate location
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls; takes messages and schedules appointments if needed
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping
- Report any complaints to immediate supervisor
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Click Here To Apply