Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you – passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Start your health care career and change lives, including your own, by joining Genesis in a Nurse Aide Training Program. The training is free, no experience required, only a desire to provide compassionate care to our patients/residents and their families. From start to finish, the program can take anywhere from 1- 4 months. Placement in a Genesis nursing center is guaranteed upon successful completion of the training and certification exam.
If you choose, becoming a Licensed/Certified Nurse Aide can be just the start of a rewarding career at Genesis. We offer clinical career pathways such as our nurse aide advancement program, Certified Medication Assistant, and we encourage continuation of your nursing education to become a LPN or RN through our tuition assistance program. Non-clinical career ladders are also available.
- We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
- Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers or willingness to learn.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the spoken English language as nurse aides must listen and respond to patient/resident concerns. They also need to share information with other healthcare workers.
- Must have the physical stamina to be on your feet all day and perform tasks such as lifting or moving patients/residents.
- The Non-Certified Aide must obtain certification from a state approved certified nursing assistant program within four months.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 412794
Center Name: Heritage Hall South Center
Click Here To Apply