We know that a healthy work-life balance is crucial to keeping you at your best. This is the commitment we have made since day one and is ingrained in the way we do business.
We know traditional vet clinics can be stressful and often feel like patients are being shuffled in and out without the opportunity to engage in a meaningful way. Here at ReadiVet, our veterinarians spend up to one full hour with each pet in the comfort of the client’s own home.
Our vision is to provide an exceptional working environment for our veterinary partners and employees and deliver a level of convenience and service so incomparable that our customers become our greatest advocates. In addition, ReadiVet focuses on transforming the experience through giving our veterinarians the autonomy to practice without worrying about the back office functions that take away valuable time spent with pets and their owners.
Enjoy uncompromising standards of care professionally and unparalleled quality of life personally.
What does a ReadiVet Veterinarian actually do?
- Work side-by-side with a technician of your choosing
- Deliver the highest standard of medical care to all ReadiVet patients
- Work alongside your peers to deliver an unparalleled client experience, both in-clinic, at the client’s home, and even virtually
- Provide full-service veterinary care, whether it’s treating and diagnosing illnesses and injuries or advising pet owners on nutrition, prevention, and routine veterinary care
What is unique about our model?
- Veterinarian-centered culture and operating model
- Predominately in-home patient care
- Typical day for our veterinarians is limited to 8-10 patients
- Direct interaction with leadership and influence over policies (yes, we value transparency, with clear, straightforward communication)
- Flexible provider schedules (no more evenings, late nights or weekends)
- No on-call duty
- Daily meal breaks
- No walk-ins that lead to double or triple booked appointments
- Financial incentives, including built-in profit/revenue sharing, production-based performance bonuses and a referral bonus program
- Medical mentorship and training on the nuances of practicing in a client’s home
If you love being around animals and are committed to offering them the best possible care, we’d like to meet you. If you’re currently employed elsewhere and just looking to chat, we understand and are committed to a confidential discussion and promise to answer your questions or facilitate a peer-to-peer conversation with one of our veterinarians to learn first hand about our model. On the other hand, if you’re looking to be a co-owner through partnership opportunities or to be fully acquired, ReadiVet is committed to helping you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree. At least one year of small animal veterinary experience (feline & canine) preferred
- State veterinary board licensed and must be in good standing with no malpractice or disciplinary actions
- Enjoy building lasting client relationships and doing deep-dives on client education
- Patience and a love for animals
- Competitive, guaranteed salary
- Signing bonus
- 100% Employer paid long-term, short-term disability insurance, and life insurance, malpractice insurance, professional association memberships, uniforms, and DEA & state veterinary license
- Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match
- PTO, paid CE days, paid parental leave, and paid holidays
- Career advancement and generous continuing education benefits
- Discounted care for your pets
- Company-paid vehicle for business and personal use
- Monthly cell phone stipend
Click Here To Apply